Monday, July 2, 2012

The Hall of Languages (Texas A&M University of Commerce)

The A&M-Commerce Hall of Languages has been known as the worst building on campus if you desire peace and tranquility.  The building is known as an evil location, where one does not want to mess with the entities.  Once the library, and built in the 1930s, the building looks creepy alone. 

A team of investigators was locked down in the Hall a couple of years ago, and there story is one of pure fright.  Other than seeing ghostly human like figures, and hearing the typical noises, they observed a loud demonic scream throughout the building. Below is the link to the news article speaking about the occasion.
http://www.theeasttexan.com/paranormal-team-takes-to-hall-of-languages-1.1429124

From loud unexplained bangs late at night, to apparition sightings, this building has to be the most haunted on the campus.  Even professors will not work in the building late at night with their office door open.

1 comment:

  1. My first class of the day is located in that building. I missed the first day. However, my second class is in Binnion (across from the Hall of Languages). I walked into Binnion yesterday and at the entrance, I could hear screaming in my mind and I could see what appears to have been a massacre. Once I moved away from the area, I felt better. Something happened in that building and I'm going to get to the bottom of it!!!

    ReplyDelete